Honours Minor BA
The Honours Minor BA program may be combined with any approved Honours BA program that offers a major/minor option in the Faculties of Environmental Studies, Fine Arts, Health, Liberal Arts and Professional Studies, Science or the Lassonde School of Engineering. For further details on requirements, refer to the listings for specific Honours programs that may be pursued jointly with other Faculties.
Minor credits: students must take at least 30 credits in WRIT and/or PRWR, including:
- six credits from 1000-level courses;
- six credits from 2000-level courses, including PRWR 2006 3.0 Fundamentals of Editing;
- six credits from 3000-level courses;
- six credits from 4000-level courses.
- The Department recommends that students choose WRIT 1003 6.0, Introduction to Professional Writing to satisfy the 1000-level requirement.
- Students who use WRIT 1700 9.0, WRIT 1701 9.0, or WRIT 1702 6.0 to satisfy the LA&PS General Education requirement cannot also use the course to satisfy the 1000-level requirement of the Honours Minor BA.
- Be sure to refer to the individual 4000-level course prerequisites when selecting your 3000-level courses